WE NEED YOU!!
We are always on the lookout for guest writers to contribute articles to the Pet Go Blog. If you have a passion for animals and love writing, we need you!
Who can become a Pet Go Writer?
Anyone! You do not need to be a well-establish blogger but we will need to see some samples of your writing to make sure they meet our standards.
You will need to know exactly what you are talking about and be certain that you can write to a high standard; possessing good writing skills is critical.
We cannot accept every article that is submitted to us as we need to maintain the high quality of articles on our blog so please understand if your article is not accepted.
Only original and unpublished articles will be accepted to be published on our blog. Once your article has been published, it will belong to Pet Go and you cannot republished it without our written permission.
Pet Go reserve the right to decline or remove any article that we consider not to meet our standards or contains content that is not unique.
We are against content theft and plagiarism. You will need to write in your own words and give necessary credit in your work.
How to apply to be a guest blogger for Pet Go
- Email us at email@example.com with a brief description of yourself, your skills and your topics of interest relevant to our blog. Include URLs to some of your recent work, portfolio or blog.
We have no interest in SEO companies or anyone trying to link-bait using guest posts and articles that are not related to our areas of interest and niche.
Benefits of Writing for Pet Go
What we offer our treasured writers:
- Each writer is acknowledged at the bottom of the article as the author along with a bio, link to their official website and social media links.
- Great exposure to a fast growing audience.
- Play an integral part in developing people’s knowledge of animal health issues, raise awareness for special causes and make our audience laugh and smile by sharing funny videos, facts or personal stories.
We are looking for articles in the following areas:
- Canine or Feline health (information, causes, symptoms, treatments)
- Dog or cat treats & food recipes (preferably organic, homemade and easy!)
- Top 10’s (anything related to dogs/pets)
- How to’s (anything related to dogs/cats including training methods)
- Cute/funny videos with entertaining descriptions
- Training tips
- Latest news stories (dog/pet related)
Please refer to our blog for samples of each of these topics.
If you think you have what it takes to be a guest writer for Pet Go then don’t hesitate! We can’t wait to see what you can offer.
Thanks for your time, we look forward to hearing from you!
Team Pet Go